Regardless of the kind of walk of life you are from; you can fit in with Lyft and make a good amount of money. You even do not need a schedule that you must adhere to like with some of the traditional jobs, thus you can comfortably work around your life. Whether you are attached to another different type of job, have kids or even just do not like to be at the mercy of a quite rigid schedule, Lyft Driver job is perfect for you whereby you drive on your own time. Also, you may control the amount of money you make, which is a huge benefit.
However, if you just need a little bit of spending cash, you
may drive just for a few hours and call it a day. But if you are looking for a full-time job, you can make up to $35 per hour, driving as many hours as you wish. Also, you may qualify for some bonuses as well as additional monetary perks that Lyft drivers usually take advantage of.
Lift driver application process
The application process is totally free. The application will only ask for specific information like your name, email address, and phone number. You may as well log in via your Facebook account, which will input your picture, name, and the email address. You also do not have to do it all at one. You may complete as much as you wish and save your advancement to return later. The following is the application process.
- Start the application by entering the
driver referral code, driver information and vehicle information.
- Enter your personal information such as license information, authorize a background check, and mailing address.
- Finally, sign into the Lyft website application and the setup your welcome ride with a mentor.
Driving record check
The driving record check usually includes the following
- Legal personal auto insurance that meets or even exceeds state requirements
- Aged 21 and above with a valid US drivers’ license for more than one year
- No major violations in the last three years like reckless driving
- No extreme violations in the last seven years such as hit-and-run
No DUIs or any other drug-related violations for
the last seven years
For the Lyft’s background check, it is comprised of some of
the following requirements, in the past seven years:
- No sexual offences
- No violent crimes
- No theft
- No felonies
- No property damage and
- No drug related offences
Apply to become a Lyft driver today and enjoy all these